Talented Designers#1

00:29

Hello Readers,
This is my series of some talented designers who are yet to be known!
Look whom we found today!
tchiq01!Link to her page is right here:- http://www.stardoll.com/en/user/?id=419435154

tchiq01


And here is my interview with her

Q:-Whats your name?
Tessa
Q:-How old are you?
I'm 22
Q:-When did you join stardoll?
Well I've been a member since 2007 and loved playing stardoll when I was your younger.Then I got older and left this place,and recently came back last year.
Q:-Are you a designer in real life?Or just on stardoll?
I'm in school for fashion and design.I also design on stardoll.
Q:-Thats good to hear..I've always been a fan of your lip designs...and they are really good!How many have you made like that?
At the beginning I made 4 and then later on my spring line I also made 4.Plus a few others that has not been publicy released.And thank you so much it means a lot.I'm still working on better and other lip designs.
Q:-Do you have any other interests that designing?
Yes I love hanging out with friends and family,shopping,travelling and cooking too.
Q:-Who are your favorite dolls on stardoll?
Definately would have to be GirlAyad,Mikura,AnyaSamantha and Neelanjana and VeronicaCullen1 they're awesome people and I'm happy to call them my friends.
Q:-Whats your advice for new comers on stardoll?
Advice for newcomers on stardoll is just to be themselves and have fun on what they enjoy in stardoll if it is designing or joining clubs or becoming cg or making friends.My advice is to be themselves.
Q:-Did you enjoy this interview?
Yes I did!
                     Are you an undiscovered but talented designer?Write in the comments your
                       username on stardoll and I'll choose a designer every week!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Popular Posts