PEARLS NEW RELEASE | REVIEW

06:16

Hello Dolls!

A new floor for PEARLS have been released. Let's take a quick review for this release.


Pearls is one of my favourite stores because there are like many varieties of clothing and quite benefit other dolls because few of the outfits do come in Starcoins. Well, I liked the clothing featured at the new floor so let's start with the Clothing. I was really impressed with colour picks, they were uniformatic and like trendy-looking. My favourites were the Pearl Button Red Jacket , Powder Blue Pleathed Dress and of course the Double Breasted Blazer. The Classic Club Blazer and Preppy Chinos Pants gave the outfit a Gentlemen Look. I was really happy because the Navy Blue Classic Pants [ Extreme Right ] were just for 120sc! Shoes and Accessories : The peep toe platforms were for 130sc too! ♥ All shoes had comfortable yet trendy looks. I'm really impressed with the latest release. What do you think? ♥

Stardoll Obsessions Rating
moonllght_path :     
arianagcover :   

How much would you rate? Let me know in the comments!


New logo coming soon! 
Lots of Love, Khloe ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Popular Posts